lunes, 11 de enero de 2021

MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT


Sabor a Fiesta

My favorite restaurant is Sabor a Fiesta, located on Putumayo Street #600 on the same corner with Moore, where the food is very delicious, my favorite dish is Chinese box pork and wood-fired chicken, not to mention the ribs at the BBQ, they sell a variety of dishes, including our flagship dish, the ceviche, the service is very good and the prices are super cheap.




The menu is awesome there is a variety of dishes from the three regions "costa, sierra and selva".
The desserts are very delicious, my favorite is the chocolate cake and finally the restaurant Sabor a Fiesta is a lovely place, I usually go on sunday with my family.💖








39 comentarios:

  1. It's a wonderful place for having lunch with your friends or having a date

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is a nice place, the food is very nice 🤤

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I already want to know this restaurant. everything looks good

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excellent post, the restaurant looks very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. what a nice place, excellent. Thanks for your recomendation!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Good description. I like your blog. Good job.🤩

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I already want to know this restaurant. Thanks for your recomendation Úrsula

    ResponderEliminar
  8. great blog I hope to visit this place soon😋

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh, nice job! Your favorite restaurant is good!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You already encouraged me to go to eat at your favorite restaurant. Good job.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. congratulations my friend for your excellent work. Keep it up, your content is very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. you encourage me to go to your favorite restaurant. good description. nice job

    ResponderEliminar
  13. It is the best restaurant I have ever known.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Very good job friend, your favorite restaurant is interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Good place to taste the menu it offers

    ResponderEliminar
  16. well done, the food looks so delicious

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I hope to go at some point, you really gave me that curiosity to know how delicious the food is.
    Excellent blog friend!

    ResponderEliminar

My profile

That's me! H i! I'm Ursula Vásquez. I'm Peruvian and I live in Iquitos City. I'm twenty six years old  .  In this blog I wil...